Monday, October 26, 2009

Emasculation (PG rating)

This blog is about my emasculation. Emasculation is defined as castration or being deprived of strength and/or vigor. The people in the house that I live in have been working on my emasculation for about the last 8 yrs. I believe at first it was unintentional then it became just a daily occurrence. Now they seem to delight in it. When a grown man isn't in control of the house he lives in and when he is helping pay the bills, feed, clothe, and shelter those in the house it emasculates him. My step-son is doing things that are putting my job, his health, and the health of his son in jeopardy. I voice my opinion and then am reminded that I have no balls. I do not want a divorce, but I may have to. I was going to move out if the acts continued, but was told if I move out to go ahead and divorce. At what point do I man-up and hit the road. If I didn't love my wife, I'd have been gone yrs ago. I have kept all of my vows thus far. I haven't cheated, have been here for her in sickness, and etc. I will get my balls back again some day and when I do it'll be like Sherman going thru Atlanta. I'll burn everything in my path, metaphorically speaking of course.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home